Maltese applicants are to be in possession of:
- the Matriculation Certificate (comprising six subjects, two at Advanced and four at Intermediate level);
- the Secondary Education Certificate (SEC) examinations in English Language (grade 5 or higher) and Mathematics (grade 3 or higher);
- or equivalent qualification.
Non-Maltese applicants are to be in possession of qualifications which the Admissions Board (SAPC) deems to be comparable to those required of Maltese students.
Applications submitted either by mature students (over 21 years of age) or by those having practical experience in one of the two sectors of the degree course may also be considered. In these cases, applicants are required to attend an interview with the Admissions Board.
To ensure the high quality of the teaching, the VHEI courses have a numerus clausus and classes will be limited to a maximum of 16 students.
To register, candidates must observe the following rules:
• Fill out the online form and wait to be contacted by the secretary to receive the necessary documentation to apply;
• Send the documentation received, signed and complete in all its parts, and the payment receipt of the pre-registration form to the email email@example.com, together with a copy of the tax code and valid ID (identity card or passport).
• Once notified the confirmation of receipt, the above material, with the addition of two passport photos, should be sent by registered post to the address that will be notified by mail.
• Also writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (+356) 2722 4408 or (+356) 2722 4409 (active from 9:30 to 13:00 and from 15:30 until 18:30 ) you can request an interview , during which students can visit the structures of Valletta Higher Education Institute, where there will be hold the classes, and obtaining additional information on the course .
Informative talks will be held at the headquarters of the Valletta Higher Education Institute.